The CSFP is aimed at students of Commonwealth countries who can make a significant contribution to their home country after the completion of a higher education programme in the UK.
This is a source of funding made available to all Commonwealth countries by the Commonwealth Scholarships Commission.
Level of courses
- One year Taught Master's courses or equivalent degree
- Doctoral degree of up to three/four years' duration.
The CSFP is an annual scheme made available to all the Commonwealth countries by the Commonwealth Scholarships Commission. In India, this is jointly managed by:
- Commonwealth Scholarships Commission
- the British Council
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
the scholarship covers
- economy return international travel
- tuition fee
- adequate maintenance and other allowances.
- Engineering and Technology
- Science (Pure and Applied)
- Humanities and Social Sciences
Applications for 2017 are now closed.
For 2018 session, applications will open in August 2017.
For Split-site PhD Scholarships, Shared Scholarships, Academic, Professional and Medical fellowships, please visit Commonwealth Scholarship Commission's website