Information on Newton Fund Researcher Link Workshop Grants, India
The Researcher Link workshops give an opportunity to researchers to form new international connections.
Sustainable sanitation for the reduction of the spread of antimicrobial resistance through wastewater
- Date of workshop: 5 – 8 February 2018
- Location: Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai India
- Application deadline: 31 December 2017 at 5.00 p.m. (GMT)
- Programme: Newton Bhabha Fund Researcher Links Workshop
- Call information and application form are available at the bottom of this page under the Downloads section.
For more details, please write to Dr Lena Ciric at University College London firstname.lastname@example.org