In most cases you will need to contact your examining board directly for a special need request. The board will contact the British Council about the arrangements and will inform you about the approval of your request. 

You will normally need to provide a medical certificate issued within the last two years at the time of registration. For further information on arrangements for candidates with special needs please contact us.