We will be hosting a series of dissemination events as part of the English Language Teaching Research Mentoring Scheme (ELTRMS).
ELTRMS was an award scheme in 2019-20 for Indian academics and researchers in the field of English Language Teaching (ELT). The areas of focus were:
- Assessment (of English and 21st-century skills)
- Harnessing technology for the teaching and learning of English (online / MOOCs / self-access / blended)
- English for specific purposes and 21st-century skills for employability
- Teacher education and development
- Inclusive education practices for the teaching and learning of English
- Using multilingual practices for the teaching and learning of English
Join researcher groups as they share their research projects and associated findings. These events are for teachers, teacher educators, researchers, academics and education officials interested in ELT, particularly the areas listed above.
|Date and time (India)||Presenter and topic|
|Monday 18 May at 11 A.M.||
|Tuesday 19 May at 2 P.M.||
|Wednesday 20 May at 3 P.M.||
*Please note: this webinar will not be recorded and attendance on Microsoft Teams is limited to 250. The link will be shared with registered participants only hence admission will be on a first-come-first-served basis. Participants can use one of the three options – download the Windows app on a desktop/ open the Teams app directly if this is already downloaded on any device/ continue on the browser that will appear after opening the link (no download or installation required for this option)