Twelve selected researcher groups:
- Dr. R. Vennela and K. M. C. Kandharaja
- Kalyan Chattopadhyay, Kuheli Mukherjee and Mizo Prova Borah.
- Jasti Appa Swami and SK Akram
- Saroja Ganapathy, Shamini Joshi and Kirti Nakhre
- Atanu Bhattacharya, Sunil S. Shah, Annaashirvadita Sacha and Bhavisha Vyas
- Ekta Goel
- Dr.P.R.Sujatha Priyadharsini and Dr.Veena Selvam
- Sujata Noronha, Anandita Rao, Melcom Braganza and Jewel Gomes
- Dr. Khamseng Baruah and Dr. Parismita Sarma
- M.Sarpparaje Saravanan, Dr. V. R. Jeyasala, Rathiga Karuppasamy
- Anindya Syam Choudhury
- Shree Deepa, Narji Baruah and Yalala Prakash Kumar
Induction workshop on 27 and 28 April 2019
The ELTRMS cohort for 2019-20 came together in April for their face-to-face induction in Mumbai from nine states in India: Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, West Bengal. Some of the key highlights from the workshop included: the ELTRMS cohort presenting each other’s research projects and give constructive feedback; Dr Rama Mathew, ELTRMS Super Mentor, led sessions on: key features of quality research, ethics and research tools; Radhika Gholkar, Senior Academic Manager Higher Education and Skills, led a session on developing a theory of change to encourage and promote accountability and build a shared send of purpose for the programme. The workshop was a great success, participants left the induction empowered and inspired to carry out and uphold quality in all aspects of their research projects. Furthermore, they now had a new professional community to engage and learn from.
Online dissemination events from 18 to 20 May 2020
Nine researcher groups presented their research findings during these series of webinars. The session was hosted on Microsoft Teams with a turnout of more than 450 attendees overall.
*Throughout the year the ELTRMS cohort met online on a monthly basis with their mentors.