The British Council presents a workshop on Digital Engagement of Museums in Kolkat in association with National Council of Science Museums is planning a three-day intense workshop on Digital Engagements of Museums in Kolkata and Delhi.
Noted museum digital experts Carolyn Royston (Historical Royal Palaces, London) and Charlotte Sexton (ex National Galleries) will conduct training on practical approaches to develop strategies, techniques and processes to build and sustain a digital programme in museums.
The focus will be on three key areas:
- Ways to create a museum website and web presence.
- Introduction to digital content writing and basic production techniques.
- Using interactive media in your galleries to enhance the visitor experience.
Please contact the following persons to register yourself for the workshops
- To register for the Kolkata workshop please email Mr S Kumar
- To register for the Delhi workshop please send an email to Dr Bipin Thakur or firstname.lastname@example.org