In an increasingly stressful world, building resilience is the need of the hour. Being resilient helps us cope better with an emotional turmoil and holds positive views about ourselves and our surroundings.
Come and learn some of the proven techniques in the ‘Building resilience and coping with criticism’ workshop on Saturday 18 June 2022, 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
Lesson outcomes -
By the end of the session you should be able to :
● understand the difference between feedback and criticism
● learn techniques to handle criticism effectively
● be reflective of your responses to criticism
● understand the importance of resilience in difficult situations
● identify deeply embedded beliefs and prioritise a more balanced viewpoint.
● reframe your beliefs and behaviour to become more resilient.
Participants will also receive a participation certificate on completion of the workshop.
Workshop fee: INR 1900 per participant per workshop. Click here to register.
Special discounted fee: INR 1300 per participant per workshop for British Council library members. Click here to register.
Age group: 18 years and above.
Hurry! Seats are limited.
For queries, write to email@example.com