Preparing for IELTS exam but don’t know where to start with? Got that overwhelming feeling of getting good grades? Feeling jittery thinking about the exam?
Don’t worry, there is always a way to improve and find better solutions to win the battles.
Here are some really helpful assets that you can use to learn, practise and then test your own selves to ace your IELTS test.
1. ROAD TO IELTS: This is a highly recommended full-fledged online preparation course which provides you with online resources for both Academic and General Training modules of IELTS. You can start out with each module with proper tutorials and practise mock tests at the end of each session. It will help you prepare for your test in the best way possible.
2. Free Online English level test: This online level test will give you an approximate indication of your English level. You can use the result to identify and analyse which areas need more development, to focus in the right direction.
3. Free IELTS mobile apps: Our free and easy-to-use IELTS Prep App gives you instant access to practice tests, grammar tips, exercises, quizzes and more. Find sample questions for Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking, as well as vocabulary practice. You can also track your progress to help you understand the IELTS assessment criteria and to build your confidence for the real test.
4. Upgrade your Skills: Here you can find activities to practise your listening, reading, writing and speaking skills. Improving your skills will help you use English more effectively and do well in your studies, get ahead at work and communicate in English in your free time.
5. Improve your vocabulary: Discover activities to help you learn the meaning, pronunciation and spelling of new words. Learning vocabulary will help you improve your language level and communicate in English confidently and effectively.