What is Road to IELTS?
Road to IELTS is your best possible online preparation providing you with:
- online resources for both the Academic and General Training modules of IELTS
- practice zones with e-books to prepare you for: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking
- sample videos with tips from candidates
- teacher tutorials highlighting what to do, and what not to do, in your test
- timed practice tests
- “My Progress” section to help you compare yourself with other students worldwide
- “My Profile” section to remind you of your test date.
How will Road to IELTS help me?
It will give you:
- instant feedback on your performance to monitor your personal progress.
- access to the correct answers so you understand your mistakes.
- hints and tips to help you improve.
- confidence that comes from completing exercises based on real IELTS test tasks.
You can sample Road to IELTS for 10 hours for free, courtesy of British Council.
Register online to take IELTS with British Council and get 20 hours’ further free access to Road to IELTS.
Alternatively, visit Road to IELTS: Full Version to find out more about the full version of this e-learning product including details of the subscription packages.