About the workshop
A visual art workshop teaching children to use photographs to map and illustrate a story and to build perspectives. Children work in pairs and groups to weave, draw and present stories individually and in groups.
- Learn about 2 famous photojournalists and their work.
- Creativity and building confidence to work in a group, present and accept ideas and feedback.
- Using their imagination to express and speak for themselves.
- Understanding how photographs can be an exciting medium to illustrate stories.
Time: 10:00am to 12:00pm
Age group: 8 years and above.
Registration fees: INR 500 per participant
How to Register?
- Registration is on a first-come first-served basis. The workshop is open to all the members and non-members of the British Council Library.
- You can either visit the British Council office to make payments by cash or credit/debit card or write to Mark Gomes to schedule a cheque pickup
- Registrations are open on a first come first served basis up to a maximum of 20 participants
- Registration fee paid is non-refundable but change in nomination is accepted.
For registration and details please contact Mark Gomes at +91 9664333227 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org