Member's register for INR 1500 only
Non-member's register for IR 1700 only
Are you applying for admission to a university abroad? You have the marks, you have the application forms, you meet all the criteria. But there is one little write-up that you need to complete – the Statement of Purpose (SOP). This could prove a stumbling block if not composed and presented well. This workshop looks at the essential sections in the SOP, how to think through what you will write, and how to present it.
In this 2-day online workshop, there will be interactive discussions followed by brainstorming and mind-mapping to bring out thoughts, visual presentation to understand requirements and analysis of specific sections of the SOP.
At the end of the workshop, you will learn and discover:
- The importance and relevance of a statement of purpose.
- What do colleges look for in an SOP?
- How to organise your thoughts and capture them on paper.
- What you can include in your SOP.
- Writing a powerful and convincing SOP.
- Some variations across different countries.
- SOPs for Scholarships.
There are very limited seats for the workshop. Register now to book yours.
For any queries, you can write to us at IndiaLibraries@britishcouncil.org