Date & time
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS FOR TEACHERS: UNDERSTANDING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
The aim of this workshop is to introduce the participants to the concept of professional development and how it applies to them in their teaching career.
They will discover a range of professional development tools and consider how they can support their professional development in relation to their own learning needs, interests and learning reference.
Friday 20 September 2019
9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
INR 1800 for members. Click here.
INR 3000 for non-members. Click here.
STORYTELLING PERFORMANCE FOR CHILDREN
Join the fun ride with storyteller Shreya Biswas as she takes us through the fabulous stories! Parents are welcome to join in with their children for this session.
Sunday 29 September 2019
11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Free entry for members. Click here.
INR 200 for non-members. Click here.
IELTS INTENSIVE COURSE
Preparing for IELTS significantly increases your chance of getting the score you need in your IELTS exam, and as co-creators of IELTS, no one is better placed than we are to help.
This course will equip you with the tools and techniques to score well in IELTS.
Thursday 10 to Sunday 13 October 2019
1:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Terms and Conditions
- A non-refundable fee is payable in full prior to the commencement of the session. Payments can also be made either by cash or card at the British Council customers services desk.
- If obliged to cancel an event, the British Council reserves the right to do so without further liability, subject to the return of any fee already paid.
- The schedule of the workshop is subject to change or get cancelled.
How to Register
- To register the participant/participants, all you need to do is to visit the Customer Services Desk at the British Council, submit the session fee and register a place for yourself.
- For further information about the registration process, write to firstname.lastname@example.org