Registration is now closed.
On International Women’s Day (8 March), we're delighted to present a self-development workshop curated by our experts, specially for women.
ExcelHERrate – Equip to Empower(E2E)
The workshop is designed to equip women with certain skills that would empower them to navigate the workplace more efficiently leading to improved work excellence both at the personal and the organisational level.
Key learning outcomes of this workshop are:
- match reality with aspirations and create an attitude of self-awareness
- identify specific gender related stressors in the workplace and how to deal with them
- focus on practical tools for steering in the right direction through improved communication, negotiation and powerful relationship building skills
- understand the importance of appropriate grooming and etiquette
- make a mindset shift necessary to remove self-doubt, fears and limiting beliefs in order to create a framework for action.