A best of story every month!
Story telling session (Open only for Family, Corporate Premium and Access 10 Members. Other membership categories can upgrade and attend the session)
Title: Brave Dog Bonnie by Bel Mooney
Date: Saturday 11 March 2017
Time: 2.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Venue: British Council
Open for children between 5 and 13 years only
Synopsis: Bonnie, the tiny, fluffy, white dog, is back and learning all about being brave in this great adventure story. I want to visit Dad, said Harry, but I'm not going without Bonnie. Harry's dad lives in London now and he wants Harry to come and visit. But Harry can't go without Bonnie - who else will help him to be brave when he sees Dad's new life in the big city? But Bonnie's about to have an adventure of her own - one which will show everybody that you don't have to be big to be brave...
The storytelling session will help your child
• get acquainted with the language and learn new words and phrases
• be more attentive and keen to listen and understand
• be more imaginative and open to creative ideas and free thinking
• enjoy and better understand what they are reading. This helps them in learning their subjects better too
• meet and interact with children of similar age groups
Sign Up Now! Early confirmations will receive priority. Free entry
For registrations contact Susan at email@example.com or the customer service desk.