British Council and Kolkata Centre for Creativity (KCC) are delighted to announce their upcoming professional development workshop - From Anecdotes to Action: How Storytelling Improves Workplace Communication and Collaboration.
Stories have been an integral part of human communication for centuries, and today, storytelling is used as a powerful tool to communicate ideas, engage audiences, and influence behaviour at the workplace. In this workshop, you'll learn how to use storytelling to communicate with impact in both your professional and personal life. Through individual, pair, and group work, you'll develop your own stories, gaining confidence in your ability to engage and connect with your audience, convey complex ideas, inspire action, and drive results.
- developed an understanding of the science of storytelling and its role and impact in effective communication and advancing your career goals
- discovered some techniques and strategies of crafting compelling stories that inspire positive outcomes from colleagues
- explored how to incorporate stories into various forms of workplace communication, including presentations, meetings, discussions
- explored how to use storytelling to enhance your personal brand and establish yourself as a thought leader
Highly interactive session with examples and situations based on participants’ own experiences and involvement. Includes group discussions, individual worksheets, situation analysis and presentations.
Date: Tuesday 16 May 2023
Time: 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM
Venue: Kolkata Centre For Creativity Studio (4th floor)
Address: Kolkata Centre for Creativity (KCC), 777 Anandapur, EM Bypass, Kolkata 700107(Behind Fortis Hospital)
- INR 3,500 per participant: 1-2 participants
- INR 3,000 per participant: 3 or more participants
For group bookings, please refer to the attached document for instructions or call +91 (0) 9830837667 from Monday to Saturday between 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.. Places are limited, so register early to avoid disappointment