With Secondary Plus online your child will learn with expert teachers in a supportive environment. They will build confidence to communicate in English and develop the life skills they need for a global world. Click here to sign up for a live webinar of our Young Learners Online courses.
With this course your child will:
- Children will actively practise language and begin to experiment with their communication
- expand the range of skills needed to read accurately
- gain ability to express themselves confidently
- develop strong grammatical structures
- become independent learners
Why learn with us?
- Expert teaching, proven results: Secondary Plus has been carefully crafted by a team of education experts – drawing on 80 years’ experience of what really gets teenagers learning. It’s practical, challenging, and hands-on. Our dynamic and interactive classrooms provide an immersive space where every student can participate and help each other grow in confidence.
- Develop core life skills needed to succeed in a global world, e.g. collaboration, leadership, problem-solving and creativity. Students will practise the skills needed for success in school exams and international universities.
- An improved learning experience: students make more progress with immersive lessons as well as activities set by the teacher to do at home on a new, secure learning hub. An inclusive learning environment where students can be themselves and express opinions openly
- Sense of progress: Feel more connected and in charge of your English learning adventure – write in your English journal, discuss your projects with classmates, upload work for your teacher to review and keep track of your progress. All this is possible on the new British Council learning hub.
Refer to our progression chart here to learn more about the skills and progression journey we have set out for your child.
To know more about our English courses for kids and teens click here