We want your child’s first experience with English to be a happy one.
With our Early Years programmes, your child will develop a positive attitude to learning that will serve them throughout their lives.
Learning Time with Timmy, a part of our Early Years programme is a fun and effective way, to learn English especially designed for children between ages of 5 and 6 years.
It combines our English teaching expertise with Aardman’s world-famous animated characters. Together, they offer your child a happy and memorable experience of learning English.
Why Learning Time with Timmy?
- Our approach to learning nurtures your child's creativity, critical thinking and social skills as they learn English.
- It promotes a philosophy based on valuing self, others and the environment.
- Dedicated, specially-trained, experienced and passionate teachers with training in innovative educational methodologies deliver courses in a safe, enabling environment
- Clear sense of progress to show how well children are doing on the course.
- British Council curated resources for parents to engage with and support their children at home.
With Learning Time with Timmy your child will:
- acquire an interest in the English language
- learn writing skills through a unique methodology using storytelling
- learn the foundations for excellent pronunciation through our Phonics syllabus
- enjoy themselves and develop a positive attitude to learning
- feel safe and fully supported by our teachers and staff throughout the learning process
- gain improved mental agility through multi-sensory activities like crafts, rhymes and games in English.
Course location and fees:
New customers register here.
Existing customers register here.