Short-term opportunity in operations / business delivery
Applications are invited from suitably qualified professionals to work on contractual basis
|Salary||16000-20000 Per Month|
|Duration||Up to 6 months contract|
|Closing date||Sunday, 17 March 2019|
Working for the British Council offers you a unique opportunity to gain experience and develop skills in international cultural relations. Please click on the attachment “Responsibilities and Main Duties” for further details
You will be part of a modern, rapidly changing organization with worldwide influence and impact. Our jobs offer you a scope for versatility, initiative and creativity in a stimulating and supportive environment.
- Be 18 years or above
- Have some experience in operations and/ or administration and/or event management role
- Have good communication skills.
- Should hold a Graduation Degree
- Be efficient in dealing with people and enjoy working in a team
- This will involve occasional evening or weekend working where programme demands
How to apply
Please mention in the subject line "short-term opportunity in operations / business delivery work for Hyderabad office".
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org