Executive – HR (Recruitment)
This is a requirement of a temporary resource for HR department.
|Salary||12,000/- pm to 18,000/- pm (based on candidate’s experience)|
|Closing date||Thursday, 17 March 2016|
1. Responsible for scheduling the interviews and follow-up with candidates
2. Involved in the initial screening of applications received per position
3. Responsible for creating vacancies on the internal recruitment portal
4. Support the existing HR team by getting involved in initial negotiations with candidates
5. Responsible to ensure the documentation like recruitment approvals, interview guides for the position is in place
6. Support the HR team in coordinating the recruitment related requirements with business teams
7. Coordination for pre-employment health checks of new joinees with identified vendors
8. Responsible to inform internal stakeholders about the joining date of new joinees at all locations on a periodic basis
9. Updating the recruitment tracker and create reports
10. Any other HR related activities / task
The selected candidate should be able to display the following personal requisites
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any field
Experience: 1-2 years in an organisation. Experience in recruitment is required.
Good spoken and written communication skills.
Knowledge of MS Office and MS Excel.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this position, send us your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for candidates who can join on immediate basis and the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview on 18th March onwards at Gurgaon.