You can avoid any stress or delays on your exam day by bringing all of the correct forms and equipment.
Before you set off:
- If you are a school student, wear your school uniform.
- Aim to arrive 30 minutes before the start of the exam so that you can relax before it begins.
- Allow plenty of time for traffic or travel disruption (and always have an alternative travel plan in mind).
Things to bring to the exam room:
- personal identification
- Statement of Entry
- pens and pencils in a CLEAR bag
- basic calculator (of a type approved by your exam board)
- any extra equipment needed for your subject.
- No mobile phones, or any other electronic devices, are allowed in exam rooms.
- Don’t bring valuable belongings.
Please note that specific regulations, which may differ from the above, apply to practical, oral, IT and art/design exams.