About the workshop
Retail Ecommerce involves strategic planning and relevant preparation to tackle the various barriers faced by businesses and become a truly accomplished player in this format of business.There has to be relevant online adaptation of the various activities involved in managing this business, which consists of Product Launch strategy, Brand On-boarding, Inventory Management, Order Fulfilment, Post Sales Activities, Customer Relationship, Trouble-shooting among other important activities.
With the Ecommerce Industry slated to reach a projected revenue of US$ 80 billion by 2020 from the current US$ 27 billion, this industry offers a very big opportunities for businesses to plan their next level of growth or in many cases start new businesses through the digital platforms. Retail Ecommerce websites like Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Paytm, Shopclues, Pepperfry, Myntra, Jabong, etc offer a great platform for businesses to build on, as an all important distribution channel for their products. However, There are many brands/sellers who seriously believe that Retail Ecommerce is all about listing of products on different websites, discounting and promotions on different occasions and managing customer reviews. One wonders if there could be anything stable by way of strategy in fast changing and extremely dynamic business environment of ecommerce.We strongly believe that all sellers need to master the below mentioned TEN Commandments of Retail Ecommerce to lead their businesses in this volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous business environment.
- Location (segmentation & curating)
- Merchandise Mix
- Content and Catalogue
- Pricing Strategy
- Brand Communication
- Time-Bound Execution
- Management of Receivables & Reconciliations
- After Sales Service
- Customer Relationship Management
- Analytics, Analytics and Analytics
Time: 10:00 hours to 13:00 hours
Age group: 18 years & above (Entrepreneurs, marketing professionals, retail businessmen)
Registration fees: INR 1500 per participant
How to Register?
- The workshop is open to all the members and non-members of the British Council Library.
- You can either visit the British Council office to make payments by cash or credit/debit card or write to Mark Gomes to schedule a cheque pickup
- Registrations are open on a first come first served basis up to a maximum of 20 participants
- Registration fee paid is non-refundable but change in nomination is accepted.
For registration and details please contact Mark Gomes at +91 9664333227 or write to email@example.com