British Council’s Selector Pro and True School of Music partner to bring you a never before opportunity to explore exciting career possibilities in creating music for visual media.
Attend this 2-day weekend masterclass series at The True School of Music, Mumbai to interact with and learn from leading music professionals from the UK and India to gain deep insights into the process of scoring music for visuals, the business of film music and the emerging career opportunities for women in creating music for visual media in India and beyond.
Through this masterclass series you will be able to:
- Recognise the different commercial visual media formats
- Develop an awareness of the process of scoring music for visuals
- Identify the skills required to compose and produce music for visuals
- Determine basic equipment and software required to create music for visuals
- Learn about Intellectual Property Rights, monetisation and general business practices in music for visuals
- Identify current and emerging professional opportunities
This masterclass series is open to all who are inclined towards building a career in music production for film and other visual media.
Session 1: Scoring music for Brands and Advertising by Merlin D'souza
Session 2: Scoring Music for Film, Documentaries and Games by Nainita Desai
Session 3: Scoring Music using a Digital Audio Workstation by Aki Spadaro
Session 4: Scoring Music for Online Television Series by Alokananda Dasgupta
Session 5: Intellectual Property Rights and Commercial Opportunities in Music for Visual Media by Priyanka Khimani
Limited seats available! Reserve your spots now. Avail a special January discount offer! Your masterclass access pass costing INR 1500, is inclusive of breakfast, lunch and tea breaks on both event days.
Book your tickets now: http://bit.ly/2tkDYk7
For further queries, get in touch with us on +91-022-66243200 (Mon-Sat 10.00 AM - 6.00 PM) or write to us at email@example.com