Supported by the British Council, IMPERFECT CIRCLE is presented by Aditi Mangaldas Dance Company – The Drishtikon Dance Foundation & Abheri Roots.
Curated by dancer and choreographer Aditi Mangaldas, to commemorate 30 years of The Drishtikon Dance Foundation. The films capture conversations between five international guest speakers, and twenty-seven acclaimed young Indian dancers, who weave new dimensions of thought and approaches to the current dance scenario and unravel the power within collaborations.
Join us on our journey of discovery through dialogues and dance.
For registration details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 9349555522
|Friday 29 January||
FAROOQ CHAUDHRY OBE, UK | Dramaturgy
In conversation with Amrita Lahiri (Kuchipudi) | Avantika Bahl (Contemporary) | Himanshu Srivastava (Bharatnatyam) | Rupanshi Kashyap (Kathak) | Shashwati Garai Ghosh (Odissi)
|Friday 05 February||
FABIANA PICCIOLI, ITALY | Light Design
|Friday 12 February||
SHUBHA MUDGAL, INDIA | Music Composition
|Friday 19 February||
MORAG DEYES MBE, UK | Mentorship
In conversation with Anwesa Mahanta (Sattriya) | Aseng Borang (Contemporary) | Bimbavati Devi (Manipuri) | Dheerendra Tiwari (Kathak) | Madhusmita Mohanty (Odissi)
|Friday 26 February||
MAVIN KHOO, UK | Rehearsal Directorship
In conversation with Bhavana Reddy (Kuchipudi) | Neha Mondal (Bharatanatyam) | Parshwanath Upadhye (Bharatanatyam) | Sharvari Jamenis (Kathak) | Swapnokalpa Dasgupta (Odissi)
- Concept, Curation & Direction: Aditi Mangaldas
- Creative Direction: Vaishak Raj & Sangeeta Rana
- Video Editing: Adarsh Prathap
- Coordination & Management: Anuji Pillai
- Production: Aditi Mangaldas Dance Company – The Drishtikon Dance Foundation in collaboration with Abheri Roots and supported by the British Council.
- Image: Siegward Sprotte, Alles fliesst I - Panta rhei I, 1997
- Photo credit: Armin Sprotte & Galerie Falkenstern Fine Art, Germany © Armin Sprotte