Marketing Manager South India
The post holder will support the delivery of marketing plans in South India ensuring business targets are met and enabling the British Council to achieve its objective.
|Duration||2 years contract|
|Closing date||Thursday, 7 November 2019|
- Must have English language proficiency shortlisting and equivalent to IELTS minimum overall/or testing band 6.0 or CEFR B2 level
- First degree and some certification or qualification in digital marketing
- Understanding of the key elements, role and purpose of a marketing plan
- Familiarisation with audit toolkits
- Ability to collect and analyse basic data.
- Understanding of secondary data and how to check it for validity and relevance.
How to apply
Click here to apply.