Freelance IELTS Examiners
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced professionals to work as freelance examiners.
|Closing date||Monday, 31 December 2018|
Minimum Professional Requirements
- An undergraduate degree (or equivalent)
- A recognised qualification in teaching English (MA/MEd in English language, Applied Linguistics, TESOL, CELTA or DELTA)
- 3 years full-time (or the equivalent part-time) relevant teaching experience to adult learners.
You will need to meet all the Minimum Professional Requirements to be considered for this position.
How to apply
Those interested should complete the application form given in the downloads section below, save the form with your full name as file name (eg: full name.docx) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send the following with the Application form:
- Scanned copies of your education qualifications (Final Consolidated Marksheets & Certificates.
- Work experience letters stating your experience in English Teaching, Linguistics, Business Communication, etc to adults. The experience letter should identify Age Group of learners & years of experience.
- 2 reference forms (Appendix 5) from your referee’s Official Ids on the above mention email id.
Only successful applicants will be invited for an interview.