The British Council IELTS Scholarship Award was launched with the objective of supporting Indian students intending to study in an English-speaking country. Most importantly, it is a commitment to realising British Council’s aspiration of enabling young people to achieve their life goals.
The scholarship will award Eight IELTS candidates INR 300,000 each towards the cost of tuition fees.
Who can apply?
To be eligible for the IELTS scholarship, you must:
- be a resident and citizen of India
- have taken the IELTS test with the British Council recently
- have a minimum overall IELTS band score of 6.0
- produce a valid letter of acceptance / offer letter from a recognised education institution that accepts IELTS as part of its admissions criteria
- begin an under graduate or post graduate programme outside India in the 2014 academic year.
How to apply?
Click here to complete the online application form. You will receive a confirmation email within two days of applying online guiding you with further steps.
Download application form:
You should fill up the application form offline and send a scanned copy to email@example.com
Last date for applications: 30 June 2014