Terms and conditions for our current offer on Referral Scheme are as under:
- Period of the scheme is 1st Aug 2016 to 31st Oct 2016.
- The offer is applicable to Individual and Family memberships only.
- The referee (who is referring someone) will get 30 days' extension on their active existing membership.
- The referral (who is being referred) will also get 30 days' extension on becoming a new member.
- On becoming a new member, if the referral would refer someone, he/she would get an extra 30 days extension for referring someone and so on.
- You can only refer upto 6 members.
- Both Referee and the Referral would need to visit the library together to avail the offer. In case the referee is not able to come, the referral will need to carry a copy of the referee's library card, either as a scanned copy or a picture of the card on their phone.
- For Institutional members, the referee will not be eligible for receiving a 30 days' extension on their membership. However, the referrals will get 30 days' extension on becoming a new member.