We believe that learners need to be actively involved in the process of training.Your trainer will introduce skills development and sound pedagogical practices as well giving you the opportunity to try out some of those skills and techniques in pairs and groups.
Who is it for?
This course is best suited for
- Business English teachers who want to enhance their Business English teaching skills
- Teachers who want to start teaching Business English
- Teachers who want to provide training to BEC candidates
How will the course help?
This course will
- Develop your teaching skills as a Business English teacher
- Increase your employability
- Update your teaching methods and style
- Meet and interact with other teachers
What will you learn?
On this course you will
- Be introduced to teaching Business English communicatively
- Learn the tools to effectively plan a Business English/BEC Exam lesson
- Get an overview of the BEC exam and how to prepare students for the exam
- Become aware of the Common European Framework of assessing students
- Gain insight into various strategies and techniques you can employ in the classroom
- Have an opportunity to practise what you learn on the course
On this course we will not focus on the operational aspects of setting up a centre. Therefore, we will not look into business development, client management, etc.