Scholarships will fund young Indians to pursue a Masters in the UK and will cover part or full tuition fees not exceeding GBP 12500
- Download the application form from the website
- Fill the complete application form in word format and please ensure to insert an image of your photograph in the relevant section.
- Ensure the following supporting documents are scanned to be mailed along with the filled in application form
- Copy of birth certificate as applicant’s age proof
- Copy of passport details as applicant’s address proof
- Copy of your conditional/ unconditional admission letter from the UK institution (if already received)
- One academic and one professional reference letter, although recent graduates may submit two academic references of not more than one A4 size page each
4. Entire application pack including the filled in application form with photograph and all the required supporting scanned documents to be mailed in one email not exceeding 10 MB to firstname.lastname@example.org
Incase the candidate cannot submit the application electronically; applications will also be accepted in hard copy at the below mentioned address:
FAO: GET Scholarship 2016 Application
British Council Division
British Deputy High Commission,
901, Tower 1, One Indiabulls Centre,
Elphinstone Road (West),
Mumbai – 400 013
DEADLINE for receiving applications online and via post: 15 May 2016
Applications not accompanied by supporting documents will be rejected. Please do not send additional documents other than the reference letters and a copy of your admission letter to a UK institution.
2015 GET Scholars
Last year four bright young students have been awarded the Goa Education Trust Scholarships 2015 to pursue their education ambitions in the UK.
- Uma Damle has completed her Bachelor of Design in Fashion Communications and is pursuing MA in Fashion Photography at University of Arts London.
- Wayne D'cruz has completed his BA in Mass Media and is pursuing MA in Cultural and Creative Industries at Kings College London.
- Kirti Dahiya completed her BA LLB and is pursuing Master of Law in Public International Law at Queen Mary University.
- Anushka Desouza has completed her Bachelors in Architecture and is pursuing MSc in Architectural Conservation at University of Edinburgh.