Scholarships will fund young Indians to pursue a Masters in the UK and will cover part or full tuition fees.
1.Download the application form from the 'Downloads' section at the bottom of the page
2.Fill the complete application form in word format and please ensure to insert an image of your photograph in the relevant section.
3.Ensure the following supporting documents are scanned to be mailed along with the filled in application form
- Copy of birth certificate as applicant’s age proof
- Copy of passport details as applicant’s address proof
- Copy of your conditional/ unconditional admission letter from the UK institution (if already received)
- One academic and one professional reference letter, although recent graduates may submit two academic references of not more than one A4 size page each
4. Entire application pack including the filled in application form with photograph and all the required supporting scanned documents to be mailed in one email not exceeding 10 MB to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case the candidate cannot submit the application electronically; applications will also be accepted in hard copy at the below mentioned address:
FAO: GET Scholarship 2017 Application
British Council Division,
British Deputy High Commission,
901, Tower 1, One Indiabulls Centre,
Elphinstone Road (West),
Mumbai – 400 013
Deadline for receiving applications online and via post: 10 May 2017
Please note, applications not accompanied by supporting documents will be rejected. Please do not send additional documents other than the reference letters and a copy of your admission letter to a UK institution.
2016 GET Scholar
Last year the scholarship was awarded to one dynamic student to pursue his education ambitions in the UK.
Amrutanshu Dash completed his BA LLB and is pursuing Bachelor of Civil Law in Criminal and Constitutional Law at University of Oxford
2015 GET Scholars
Four bright young students were awarded the Goa Education Trust Scholarships 2015 to pursue their education ambitions in the UK.
1. Uma Damle completed her Bachelor of Design in Fashion Communications and is pursuing MA in Fashion Photography at University of Arts London.
2. Wayne D'cruz completed his BA in Mass Media and is pursuing MA in Cultural and Creative Industries at Kings College London.
3. Kirti Dahiya completed her BA LLB and is pursuing Master of Law in Public International Law at Queen Mary University.
4. Anushka Desouza completed her Bachelors in Architecture and is pursuing MSc in Architectural Conservation at University of Edinburgh.