Thousands of aspiring students in India look forward to attending a Study UK Fair every year and this year we bring this to the comfort of your home. The Study UK fair will be held virtually so you can attend easily using your mobile phone, desktop or laptop.
Here's why you must attend:
- Have one-on-one interactions with more than 40 UK universities, all in one place.
- Learn about scholarships, applications, visas, course content, and more.
- Get information on the Graduate Route and Student Route from UK Visas and Immigration officers.
- Register and attend the fair free of cost!
Who should attend this fair?
This event is for students and professionals who want to study at the undergraduate or postgraduate levels in the UK. We also encourage parents, teachers, educationists, and anyone else interested in knowing about opportunities to study in the UK to attend the fair virtually.
Who are the participating universities and institutions?
The list of participating institutions will be released shortly. Only approved education providers in the UK can participate in the British Council fair; attendees do not have to worry about the authenticity of the participating institutions.
How can I attend?
After you complete your registration for the event, you will be sent a personal link and joining instructions via email to attend the fair.
Date of event: Saturday 5 December 2020
Time: 2.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m.
Please keep copies of your marksheets, transcripts, and other related documents with you for ready reference so that you can discuss and share your concerns with the institution of your choice.
Highlights from our Virtual Fair in August 2020:
- 26 universities participated in the fair.
- Over 1700 students and parents attended the fair.
- 4 informative seminars about IELTS, Scholarships, admissions, visas and Graduate Route were attended by many students.
Here’s what students who attended the fair had to say
"The information around the concept of visa and eligibility criteria of different universities was up to date and immensely helpful."
"Well organized, smoothly operated."
"It was amazing. I would love it if you included more universities and have the fair again soon."