British Council in partnership with SI-UK will host a Pre-Departure briefing on 22 June for students joining UK universities in September 2019. The event is aimed at providing all the required information regarding studying and living in the UK to Indian students who have applied for undergraduate or postgraduate courses at various UK universities.
Students will be given practical tips to prepare for their stay in the UK, things to do before departure and upon arrival in the UK.
- Pre-departure Checklist
- Visa Guidance by UKVI
- Finance and Funding
- Residence Permit and BRP card
- Payment of Tuition Fee
- Student Life in the UK
- Important contact details
- Alumni will also be present to share their personal experiences
- Networking session is organised to connect with fellow applicants and aspirants
- Visa Desk to provide students with customized visa advice and answer all visa related queries
Date: Saturday 22 June 2019
Registration time: 2.30 to 3.00 PM
Event starts 3 PM onwards
Venue: British Council, 17 Kasturba Gandhi Marg. New Delhi 110001
Please register online here to receive an invitation to join this event.