Before you begin your studies in the UK, there is a lot to prepare for your life in a new country. British Council’s Virtual Pre-departure Briefing will help you prepare for your move to the UK and provide information about student visa application, accommodation, alumni experience and other aspects of living in the UK.
At the event, you will also get an opportunity to connect with representatives from UK Visa and Immigration (UKVI) to share important information about Tier 4 visa. We will also have experts who will give you useful information about travelling to UK and student accommodation.
Who can attend?
The event is for Indian students who have received an offer (conditional/unconditional) from a UK institution and are leaving for the UK in this autumn/winter 2020.
Date: Thursday, 24 September 2020
Time: 3.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Platform: Microsoft Teams Live
Speakers: Representatives from British Council, UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI), UKCISA, students currently studying in the UK and Alumni
- Prepare for the move to the UK
- How UK institutions are adapting to the current environment
- Know more about the Blended Learning experience
- Health, safety and wellbeing
- Visa update from UK Visa and Immigration (UKVI)
- Student Connect - session with current students and alumni