British Council India is delighted to invite UK Alumni to exciting events in March 2019 to build professional connections and network.
1) UK Alumni Conference 2019 - Celebrating work, life and beyond
The Conference is for UK educated alumni from across India. The conference will be a combination of talks, networking sessions, fun activities for a mixed alumni audience with different work experience and
Eligibility to participate in the Alumni Conference 2019
- Attained an educational qualification at either undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral or post-doctoral levels of study
- Trained /studied for a duration of a minimum of 4 weeks or more, at degree level or higher, at a UK university
- UK higher education professional
- professional interests. This is an opportunity to relive the UK experience, share your professional success and learn from specially planned sessions.
Date: Sat, 9 March 2019, 11.00 - 19.00
Venue: Taj Palace, 2, Sardar Patel Marg, Diplomatic Enclave, Chanakyapuri, Delhi
Click here to check your eligibility and register or submit a proposal by Friday, 15 February 2019.
2) Alumni Awards and Employability Seminar
The Alumni Awards and Employability Seminar 2019 is an opportunity for UK educated alumni from across India to meet, celebrate careers and share professional experiences.
During the event, the Alumni Award winners and finalists for 2019 will be announced for their positive contribution amongst the three award categories:
- The Professional Achievement Award recognises alumni whose work has created change in their chosen profession.
- The Entrepreneurial Award recognises alumni who have developed innovative solutions to problems within their industry.
- The Social Impact Award recognises alumni whose work has positively changed their society or community.
Eligibility to participate in the event: Any UK educated Alumni and Higher Education Institutions
Date: Fri, 15 March 2019, 18.00 - 20.00
Venue: Taj Connemara, Binny Road, Anna Salai, Chennai
Click here to know about eligibility and register by Friday, 1 March 2019