A school that completes the Foundation Certificate will be awarded with
- Certificates to school, Principal and International School Award Coordinator.
A school that completes the Intermediate Certificate will be awarded with
- Certificates to school, Principal, International School Award Coordinator(s)
- Plaque to the school.
A school that completes the British Council International School Award meeting the minimum required standards is entitled to the following privileges as part of the Award:
- International School Award trophy for the school.
- Certificates for school, Principal, ISA Coordinator and up to 10 members of the ISA team in school.
- Use of the coveted International School Award kite mark on all official stationery and promotional materials for 3 years
- Invitation to attend the annual British Council School Awards Ceremony and associated seminars and workshops.
The outstanding schools will have the opportunity to showcase their portfolios at British Council offices, speak at British Council events as resource persons, participate in selected events and workshops and get invited to join the International School Award assessment panel in the future.