|Applying directly to British Council||Applying through a British Council School Ambassador(BCSA)|
|Foundation Certificate||Rs. 8,000||Rs. 8,000|
|Intermediate Certificate||Rs. 19,500||Rs. 17,500|
|International School Award||Rs. 35,000||Rs. 30,000|
What does the registration fee cover?
The registration fee entitles the school to support provided by the British Council in the following ways:
- International School Award kit and one-day face to face Action Planning workshop
- Assessment of the Action Plan and recommendations
- One day face-to-face mid-year review and Portfolio guidance meeting (only for Intermediate level and British Council International School Award)
- Access to resources and online community on British Council Schools Online website
- Assessment of Portfolio of Evidence and recommendations for resubmisiion (if required)
- A celebratory Award Ceremony for successful schools ( only for those schools who enrol for International School Award).
The registration fee does not cover the travel or accommodation costs for individual participants for briefings/workshops.
It is important to note that the payment of registration fee does not automatically entitle a school to the different Certificate levels or the International School Award accreditation, which is granted after rigorous assessment. Schools cannot claim the Award on the ground of payment of the registration fee. In case the school is unable to get the International School Award in the first assessment year, no fee will be charged for a second attempt. Thereafter, a fresh registration will be needed.