It is widely accepted that the traditional chalk and talk model of content-oriented teaching cannot adequately prepare young people for the future. We need to shift focus emphasise on value-oriented experiential learning. To counter the challenges that the schools across the world are grappling with, we have an ISA approach that is holistic and promising.
- ISA is a leadership challenge and fosters teambuilding, innovation, and project management.
- Working on the Action Plan and the Portfolio encourages collaboration and critical thinking. The staff is motivated to improve teaching standards in their respective schools.
- Pupils are taught using a methodology that embeds global themes in the curriculum.
- ISA gives context to practice new skills in Information & Communications Technology (ICT) and pedagogy in a safe and structured manner.
- After registering for ISA, you can attend briefings and workshops, join online community that gives a platform to all to exchange ideas.
- Once the school receives the award, the head teacher and the ISA teams receive certificates that acknowledge their outstanding contribution as educational professionals.
How accreditation has a positive effect on the school, pupils and teachers?
- Opens a window to other countries and cultures, giving teachers and pupils a new outlook on the world.
- Prepares pupils with skills for life and work in a global economy, opening their eyes to new opportunities.
- Gives your school a fresh and attractive identity, and a new globally conscious ethos.