As part of the India UK Education Connections (IUEC), a series of engagement events like policy dialogues, roundtables, stakeholder consultations and scoping studies will be organised by the British Council.
Through the events we aim to:
- describe the IUEC programme
- outline the opportunity identification and request for proposal (RFP) process
- share information about our current work with the government and public sector to build shared knowledge and understanding of the India context
- clarify and explore further the specific areas of potential supplier engagement under the programme
- seek inputs on specific aspects that the UK sector would like to see included in the programme.