About the International Festivals Academy:
The British Council and Edinburgh Festivals collaborated to launch the International Festivals Academy (IFA) in 2016.
The course has been designed with an international audience in mind and will provide participants with a range of skills tailored to today’s global arts industry
Participants benefit from:
- expert training from a selection of the twelve leading festivals in Edinburgh
- a practical learning experience based on thematic lectures, case study discussions and festival site visits
- joining an international alumni network for ongoing shared knowledge and experiences
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Business models
- Measuring Impact and Making the Case
- Fundraising beyond the public sector
- Marketing and Audience Development
Scroll down to download the brochure.