Do you wish to study, work or settle abroad?
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the world’s most popular English language test, required if you dream of pursuing opportunities in foreign lands.
Taking IELTS opens door. More than 10,000 organisations in 140 countries accept IELTS, including schools, universities, employers, immigration authorities and professional bodies.
Register now and discover tips and techniques to crack the IELTS exam with British Council’s specially designed IELTS preparatory courses.
- English for IELTS (Regular) - A 50-hour course to help you prepare for the IELTS exam that focusses on all four modules of the exam - speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- English for IELTS (Intensive) - A 20-hour course designed to optimise your test potential. It focusses on strategies and techniques to improve your score in the exam.
- English for IELTS (15 – 17 years) - A 50-hour course especially designed to help prepare your 15 to 17 year old child for studying abroad. This is the perfect beginning to their bright future.
AVAIL INDEPENDENCE DAY OFFERS!
- Register for an IELTS course today and get the level check fee waived off. Offer valid till 18 August 2018 in Delhi, 13 August 2018 in Chennai and 22 August in Kolkata. T&C apply.
- An exclusive 2-month Library membership for INR1,000/- only, with unlimited access to physical and online resources, for all your IELTS needs. T&C apply.
Sounds compelling? Get in touch with us on 0120-4569000 / 0120-6684353 (Mon-Sat, 09.00 to 18.00) to know more.