Games for five-year-olds
- Oscar’s Deep Sea Numbers is ideal for practising counting. With different levels for different abilities, kids can learn to count up to 100 with this friendly octopus.
- Let Alien Alice help your kids learn addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, in outer space.
- Number Know How takes things further by introducing explanations of topics from decimals to ratios.
Games for six-year-olds
- With Make A Million the pressure is on. There are ‘quiz show’ style games which ask players to complete maths puzzles against the clock.
- For multiplication practice, Alien tables takes things into outer space.
- Games like Dosh gets children to solve money-related problems.
- Number cruncher is great for revising addition, subtraction, multiplication and division with four increasingly difficult levels.
Games for seven-year-olds
- Mathmobile mayhem is a popular choice: a car racing game which requires quick thinking and mental arithmetic.
- Secret agent asks players to undertake a spy mission which requires plenty of problem solving.
- Robot Chef gets kids working on their multiplication as they assist the robot chef in preparing meals.