Whether you are a scribbler, a secret diarist, or a would-be journalist, come find your unique writing style with British Council’s Introduction to Creative Writing course.
This course will help you:
- Develop your unique writer’s voice and perspective
- Stimulate out-of-the-box thinking
- Enhance your artistic expression
- Express your thoughts clearly
- Develop a critical appreciation of different writing styles
Required English Language level: Above Upper-Intermediate level (Grade B2). Know more about the English Language level.
Course duration: 36 hours I 9 weeks I weekend online classes | all the participants will receive a digital certificate upon completion of the course.
Course fee: INR 10,000 per participant | special offer to British Council library members - 10% discount on the course fee.
Registration is open for July batch. If you are interested in the course, please leave your details with us. We will contact you soon.