Whether you are a scribbler, a secret diarist, or a would-be journalist, come find your unique writing style with British Council’s Creative Writing course - Module I. Two batches have been scheduled. Batch 1 is starting from Saturday, 22 July 2023 and batch 2 is starting from Saturday, 29 July 2023.
This course will help you:
- Develop your unique writer’s voice and perspective
- Help your creativity find expression
- Enhance your knowledge of literature
- Help you structure your thoughts
- Develop a critical appreciation of different writing styles
Required English language level: Above upper-intermediate level (Level B2).
Course duration: 36 hours I 9 weeks I weekend online classes | all the participants will receive a digital certificate upon completion of the course.
Course fee: INR 10,000 per participant Click here to register
Special offer to British Council library members - 10% discount on the course fee Click here to register