Whether you are a scribbler, a secret diarist, or a would-be journalist, come find your unique writing style with British Council’s Introduction to Creative Writing course.
This course will help you:
- Develop your unique writer’s voice and perspective
- Stimulate out-of-the-box thinking
- Enhance your artistic expression
- Express your thoughts clearly
- Develop a critical appreciation of different writing styles
Recommended age: 18+
Course duration: 36 hours I 9 weeks I weekend online classes
Course fee: INR 10,000 per participant.
Special offer: British Council library members can avail a special discount of 10% on the course fee.
Required English Language level: Above Upper-Intermediate level (Grade B2). Know more about the English Language level.
All the participants will receive a digital certificate upon completion of the course.
Registration is closed for April batch. If you are interested in the course, please leave your details. We will contact you soon.