It is important that you read and accept the IELTS test terms and conditions when you register for the test.
You also receive the terms and conditions in the Information to candidates, which is included with the application form.
The terms and conditions contain important information, including details of:
- Test day arrangements
- What you can take into the test room
- The rules you need to follow
- Test security
- What you can expect from the results process
- Cancellations process
- How we use your information
When you sign the declaration in the application form you are confirming that you have read and understood the IELTS test terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.
- Security at IELTS tests is important to us. As an added measure, all participants will be required to have their photograph taken by IELTS administrative staff on their test day. Please make sure that you review the photograph instructions supplied to you after you have booked your test.
- All watches irrespective of their style and age are not allowed in the test venue (effective immediately). Candidates are required to leave their watches with their belongings in the secure baggage area.