Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing
The Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing offers a range of tests and tailored assessment services to support selection and recruitment for educational institutions.
BCEIPL administers the Cambridge Assessment Admissions Tests in the following four cities in India i.e., New Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkata only.
|Exam||Exam Date||Exam Fee||Last Date of Registration|
|BMAT and TMUA||Wednesday 18 October 2023||INR 26,290||
Friday 29 September 2023
|NSAA, ENGAA, TSA and TSA S1||Wednesday 18 October 2023||INR 14,850|
Note: All exams will be paper-based.
Exam Time and venue will be communicated by email 10 days prior to the exam date.
Exam Registration Procedure
The below-mentioned documents are required to register for the examination:
- Duly filled out exam exam-specific registration form (attached). You can leave the “centre details” blank.
- Exam fee payment – NEFT (Kindly share the copy/screenshot of the transaction receipt/transaction ID/bank statement and transaction date after completing the transfer)
- Enter candidate details in the link corresponding to the city where you wish to appear for the exam.
|City||Link (please enter candidate details)|
- Please send the completed registration form along with the payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: To ensure that your registration is processed within the final deadline of 29 September 2023, BC Education India Pvt Ltd requires your application with payment no later than 28 September 2023, 2:00 p.m. IST. Your payment must have also cleared by this date.
Please find below the NEFT details:
Name: British Council
Name & Address of Bank:
Requests for cancellations/refunds should reach us no later than 5:00 PM IST on 29 September 2023. An administrative fee (25% of the exam fee) will be deducted. Any request for cancellation reaching us after the deadline (29 September 2023) will not be processed.
Refunds due to exceptional cases (including medical cases) where the candidate could not sit the exam will be considered on a case-to-case basis.
Admission Testing Services accepts requests for Access Arrangements (special needs).
- Last date for requesting for a modified question paper – 15 September 2023
To ensure that your requests for modified papers are processed by the deadline of 15 September 2023, BC Education India Pvt Ltd requires you to have submitted all requests together with the required supporting documentation/evidence, no later than 14 September 2023, 5:00 pm IST. Requests with incomplete evidence/documentation risk not being processed in time. Please also note that the required payment must have also cleared by this date.
- Last date for other access arrangements requests (e.g., extra time) - 29 September 2023
To ensure that your registration is processed within the final deadline of 29 September 2023, BC Education India Pvt Ltd requires your application with payment no later than 28 September 2023, 02.00 pm IST. Your payment must have also cleared by this date
- Last date for submitting timetable variation requests – 11 October 2023
Our working hours are from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM IST.
For any further information regarding the test, we request you to contact us at email@example.com or the Helpdesk for Cambridge Exam at firstname.lastname@example.org/https://support.admissionstesting.org/hc/en-gb
Additional Information for University of Oxford applicants
This is to inform you that from 2023 we no longer deliver the following tests on behalf of the University of Oxford. We understand that this may come as disappointing news and we apologize for any inconvenience it may cause. Please visit the University of Oxford website for the most up-to-date information about their admission tests and test centre arrangements for 2023. You also can check on this portal Find an Authorised Test Centre for taking your registration or contact the admission office at the University of Oxford for more support and guidance.
- Classics Admissions Test (CAT)
- Oxford ELAT
- Modern Languages Admissions Test (MLAT)
- Oriental Languages Aptitude Test (OLAT)
- Mathematics Admissions Test (MAT)
- Physics Aptitude Test (PAT)
- History Aptitude Test (HAT)
- Philosophy Test
Oxford applicants cannot register themselves for their admissions test but must arrange this through their appropriate test centre.