Visiting interesting places is always exciting.There is so much to explore, experience and enjoy. Imagine if you could share this thrill with others through your writing to tempt them to visit the holiday destination.
At the end of the workshop you would have learnt the recipe for creating a truly authentic, informative and interesting travelogue
This workshop will help you develop your writing skills to create a picture through your words by which your reader will be able to actually visualise the place.
You will also learn to do research about the place that you wish to cover
You will understand what information to choose to make your travelogue useful and interesting
- Group discussion
- Watching a video
- Individual/Group writing
7 to 14 years
Family and Corporate Premium Members: INR 300 per participants
Other Members: INR 400 per participants
Non-members: INR 600 per participants
Terms and Conditions
- Non-refundable fee is payable in full prior to the commencement of session. Payments can be made either by cash or card at the British Council customers services desk.
- If obliged to cancel an event, the British Council reserves the right to do so without further liability, subject to the return of any fee already paid.
- The schedule of the workshop is subject to change or gets cancelled.
How to Register
- To register the participant / participants, all you need to do is to visit the Customer Services Desk at the British Council, submit the session fee and register a place for yourself. You can register online as well from the link given above
- For further information about the registration process, call (+91 33) 40074341 or write to Arnisha.Dey@britishcouncil.org