What is a Statement of Purpose?
It is the single most important part of your application that will tell the admissions committee who you are, what has influenced your career path so far, your professional interests and where you plan to go from here. This is especially required while applying to foreign universities and colleges.
- Learn about the function of a Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Importance of an SOP
- What needs to be included while writing an SOP and what needs to be excluded
16 and above. Participants who are below 18 year, have to be accoumpanied by one parent.
Members: INR 700 per participants
Non-members: INR 1200 per participants
Terms and Conditions
- Non-refundable fee is payable in full prior to the commencement of session. Payments can be made either by cash or card at the British Council customers services desk.
- If obliged to cancel an event, the British Council reserves the right to do so without further liability, subject to the return of any fee already paid.
- The schedule of the workshop is subject to change or gets cancelled.
How to Register
- To register the participant / participants, all you need to do is to visit the Customer Services Desk at the British Council, submit the session fee and register a place for yourself. You can register online as well from the link given above
- For further information about the registration process, call (+91 33) 40074341 or write to Arnisha.Dey@britishcouncil.org