What do managers manage? How can we manage these essential items on a daily basis with the least possible stress? This workshop will present individuals with an overview of what needs to be practised in order to enhance their skills of management. We will look at the general principles of the skills considered essential by experienced and practising managers with a view from learning from their stories.
What will you learn and discover?
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Broadly define the canvas of managerial operations
- Identify specific areas of personal development in your chosen fields of operation.
- Demonstrate the use of a few tools and techniques to help you streamline some of your regular management processes.
A highly interactive session with examples and situations based on participants’ own experiences and involvement, led by research-based discoveries. You can expect to participate actively in your learning.
Mr Leslie D’Gama has moved through several years of teaching and administration in school, to working in the corporate sector in Learning & Development, and currently consulting with businesses. He has worked with groups as diverse as school and college teachers, professionals in the IT sector, tea gardens, engineering and manufacturing from which he brings a first-hand perspective that looks at the disparity between what is dispensed in education and what is expected in the workplace.
He has an MA, BEd, Diploma in Training & Development and a Scottish Qualifications Authority Certification in Training along with an accreditation in FIRO-B (Personality Assessment).
Who Should Attend?
Young executives in any field, aspiring future Leaders, and anyone who would like to explore these skills
18 years and above
For members: INR 500
For non-members: INR 1000
Terms and Conditions
- Non-refundable fee is payable in full prior to the commencement of session. Payments can be made either by cash or card at the British Council customers services desk.
- If obliged to cancel an event, the British Council reserves the right to do so without further liability, subject to the return of any fee already paid.
- The schedule of the workshop is subject to change or gets cancelled.
How to Register
To register the participant / participants, all you need to do is to visit the Customer Services Desk at the British Council, submit the session fee and register a place for yourself. You can register online as well from the link given below:
Members- click here
Non-member- click here
For further information about the registration process, call (+91 33) 40074341 or write to Arnisha.Dey@britishcouncil.org