Join us for an exciting workshop on understanding the art of storytelling. In the workshop, we will share the enchantment of creating and telling stories using imagination, voices and bodies. Along the way, get tips, challenges, and guidelines to help create your own storytelling activities.
Date: Saturday 26 May 2018
Time: 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
Venue: British Council Chennai
During the workshop you will:
- be introduced to art of storytelling
- explore different styles of storytelling
- learn tips and tricks of effective storytelling
- explore how we can use our voices and gestures to help tell a story
By the end of this workshop, you can expect to:
- gain understanding of what oral storytelling is
- be inspired to communicate your thoughts and feelings
- encourage use of imagination and creativity
INR 1200 for library members. Please click here to register
INR 3000 for non-members of the library. Please click here to register
Non-members also get a FREE Individual membership for 1 year
The workshop is recommended for trainers, teachers, students, parents and anyone who is interested in storytelling.
Please note that registration is on first come first served basis and fee once paid is non-refundable.
Participants should be 18 years and above.
For more information, please write to email@example.com