About the workshop
An intensive workshop introducing participants to using visual arts as a tool for learning. Participants gain knowledge of visual art activities that can be used effectively for learning with children and adults. The workshop is open to Teachers, Corporate trainers and Parents.
- To plan and facilitate an art session.
- Learn exercises and activities and where to apply them. Identify and understand the purpose of the exercise.
- Understanding the potential of art as a tool for creativity, imagination and team building. Understand the importance and value of reflection in art.
- Using Visual arts as a tool for story telling.
Time: 10:00 hours to 16:00 hours
Age group: 18 years and above
Registration fees: INR 3000 per participant (Lunch Included)
How to Register?
- Registration is on a first-come first-served basis. The workshop is open to all the members and non-members of the British Council Library.
- Payments must be made two days prior to the workshop.
- You can either visit the British Council office to make payments by cash or credit/debit card or write to Mark Gomes to schedule a cheque pickup
- Registration fee paid is non-refundable but change in nomination is accepted.
For registration and details please contact Mark Gomes at +91 9664333227 or write to email@example.com