Self development DVD screening - The Making of a Professional Manager
A professional manager is one who specialises in the work of planning, organising, leading and controlling the efforts of others.
- Effectively manage changing responsibilities
- Communicate and negotiate with confidence
- Apply management and leaderships skills to achieve continuous improvement.
- Applying a systematic approach to plan and engage others in the change process
- Managing roles, responsibilities, and authority to meet goals
- Analysing conflict, office politics, and interactions with difficult people
- Recognising and proactively using critical thinking to support achievement of team based goals
- Manage change
- Manage roles, responsibilities and team work
- Manage time and priorities
- Manage relationships and communications
- Managing negotiations and conflicts
- Action plan
Dr Sujatha Gopal has a rich teaching experience of 22 years and corporate training of 16 years. She is associated with British Council as an English Language trainer and consultant. She also conducts teacher training workshops. Her other interests include translating from Telugu to English and she has four anthologies of Telugu short stories translated into English published to her credit.
As part of this series, the following screenings will also be taking place:
Sunday 15 May 4.00 PM to 6.00 PM – Building Confidence / Effective Speaking
Sunday 22 May 4.00 PM to 6.00 PM – Business Communication and Letter Writing
For registrations contact Ashish – 8886893555 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Entry is free. Hurry! Limited seats available.