Saptan Stories is part of UK/India 2017; a year-long celebration of modern-day India and its 70 year relationship with the UK. A giant storytelling exercise played out across the web by millions of Indians via an interactive digital platform.
This is an activity based session which uses the idea of collaborative storytelling and art creation to inspire young minds. This workshop aims to engage children in innovative and collaborative storytelling through a series of prompts given to them by the facilitator. It helps them to push the boundaries of their imagination, react to other children's thoughts and writing and also respond to artwork through storytelling.
The collaborative approach of SAPTAN Stories project not only adds a fun twist to the creativity, it helps children to interact and bond. As they get to work with a team they also learn to build team spirit and develop interpersonal skills.
Date: Saturday 9 September 2017
Time: 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
Suggested age group: 9 to 16 years old
Terms and Conditions
- Non-refundable fee is payable in full prior to the commencement of session. Payments can be made either by cash or card.
- If obliged to cancel an event, the British Council reserves the right to do so without further liability, subject to the return of any fee already paid.
- The schedule of the workshops is subject to change or gets cancelled.
Registration fee for workshop
- Family Members : INR 200
- Individual/Institutional members : INR 400
- Online/Non-members : INR 600
How to Register
- To register the participant / participants, visit the Customer Services Desk at the British Council, submit the session fee and register a place for yourself.
- For further information about the registration process, call (+91 33) 40074341 / 9830165502 or write to Priyanka.CatherineMondal@britishcouncil.org